1. Ship skins that disguise you.
Imagine putting a Rupture skin on a Hurricane to fool people’s sensors into thinking you are a Rupture.
Until you return fire and SURPRISE! Muahahaha
2. A module that lets you ‘break into’ a station you’d normally not be able to dock in.
Hay. You. You’re not supposed to be in here…!
3. A blueprint implant. Blueprints you download into your brain, and only lose if you get podded.
Because this is the future, and carrying around ‘real’ blueprints is so medieval, amiright?
4. A ‘real’ EMP that turns off any active module on any ship within a certain radius, but doesn’t do any damage or break any locks.
Oopsie. Did I do that?
5. An area-of-effect micro jumpdrive module that works similar to a smartbomb. Once activated, every ship within range get’s ‘bounced’ away from you for some specified distance.
And you were so close to making it back to the gate…
6. A tractor beam that works on NPC and players’ ships.
Come here, you.
7. Unmanned ships you can program to do things for you.
Hey, go fetch me that thingy I left in my hanger two systems over.
8. Amazon’s Kindle –virtual spaceship edition.
So that I don’t have to go all the way to the stupid academy station to physically pick up that stupid skillbook. What is this, the 1900’s??
9. A battlestation. Basically, a station you can fly, and shoot people with. But people can also dock in it…
“Many Bothans died to bring us this information.”
10. Some sort of ability or module that allows you to take over another players' ship in space.
"We are the Borg. Prepare to be assimilated...."