And, last but not least the answers to #9: If you could ask a dev anything, what would you ask?
Some have been edited for grammar, and I skipped some duplicates, some that didn't make sense, some that weren't really questions, some I did not like, and some that were not appropriate.
(Marriage proposals and asking for a beer seemed to be the most commonly repeated questions. :) )
1. How did you become an employee at CCP?
2. Are you moving to RIOT?
3. 1v1 top belt?
4. What happened to walking in stations?
5. What is the capital of Assyria?
6. Is God real?
7. Where will the new space be?
8. How did you get your Dev name?
9. Is it better working at CCP now then it was five years ago and if so, why? (or why not?)
10. CCP Karkur, can I be Mr. Karkur?
11. How healthy is CCP on the inside?
12. What's the name of your real EVE character? (Not you CCP one)
13. Can we have more ships please?
14. If you were soup, what soup would you be?
15. Why does it take so long to develop new graphics? (ship reworks, etc.)
16. Will you marry me?
17. Are there any Easter eggs in EVE? And if so, how do I get to them?
18. What would the critical mass of players PLEXing be? To the point where
CCP ran out of financial support from the players and what measures
would be implemented to balance the CCP Mega-wallet?
19. Can I have a beer?
20. I'd ask them to go to breakfast with me, so we could talk about living
in Iceland, their jobs, their work environment, and, I guess, internet
21. I'd just discuss balance with Fozzie and Rise.
22. Can we have more tools to help non greifers protect themselves?
23. Why do we not have a CCP-run killboard site?
24. What is truth?