EVE: The Outlaw's Revenge. A swashbuckling new expansion full of romantic mission story lines sporting extensive dialog and ruggedly handsome NPCs.
EVE: New Moon in New Eden. In a stroke of genious, CCP decides to merge World of Darkness with EVE, introducing vampires in space.
EVE: Pride & Prejudice and Spaceships. A rich, young manufacturer moves into Elizabeth's station. At first he seems snobby, but she soon learns that he's a complicated, sensitive man.
Some additional feature ideas:
- Marriage Functionality: Similar to corporations, but limited to two characters. 'Married' parties will share inventories and wallets.
- A new room in the Captain's Quarters featuring a kitchen.
- Fancy gowns available in a multitude of colors in the character creation and modification screens
- The ability to talk to hostile NPCs within belts, missions, and various sites to peacefully resolve issues as an alternative way to meet various mission and ratting objectives
- A new part of the back story featuring a Romeo and Juliet story line between opposing factions in Factional Warfare.